I’ll show you how to watch ESPN on FireStick device in this guide. Signing up for an ESPN subscription and downloading the ESPN app are required. These steps apply to all Amazon Fire TV devices, including the FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Cube.
Are you a cord-cutter who refuses to sacrifice quality? Do you want the best sports entertainment without breaking the bank?
Don’t look any further! Check out ESPN, a low-cost service that provides access to exclusive live events, original studio shows, and acclaimed series that are not available on standard ESPN networks. You can access exclusive fantasy sports tools and premium articles from sports experts via the ESPN app.
ESPN can be accessed via the ESPN app on a variety of devices, including smartphones, smart TVs, streaming players, laptops, and tablets. It’s worth noting that with a single ESPN subscription, you can watch live events and replays on up to three devices at the same time.
7 Best Universal Remotes For Amazon Firestick Fire TV
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
ESPN SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
ESPN has a single subscription plan that grants access to all of its content. You can, however, choose between a monthly and a yearly version of that plan:
- Monthly Subscription: $6.99
- Annual Subscription: $69.99 ($5.83/month)
ESPN can also be combined with Hulu and Disney+ for $13.99 per month.
On the ESPN home page, you can learn more about the plans and the triple-service bundle. You don’t have to worry about subscribing just yet. Later in this guide, I’ll show you the simplest way to create an ESPN account and subscribe to ESPN.
ESPN APP SUPPORTED DEVICES
ESPN is available on these devices and more through the ESPN app:
- Fire TV from Amazon
- Smart TV from Samsung
- PS4 (PlayStation 4)
- PS5 (PlayStation 5)
- The Xbox One
- The Xbox Series X
- Oculus Rift
Of course, you can access and stream directly from the ESPN website using any device equipped with an internet browser.
Alternative Video: How To Download ESPN App In Firestick?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How To Activate WE TV On Any Device? (8 Easy Methods)
- What Channel is Fox Sports on Spectrum TV?  (Read Here)
- View: What Channel is Fox News on Spectrum TV?
HOW TO GET ESPN OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES?
The ESPN app can be downloaded directly from the Amazon App Store, so there’s no need to sideload it. However, at the time of writing, the ESPN app is only available in the United States.
The good news is that if you live outside of the United States, you can still download and use the app. ESPN can be accessed from anywhere in the world by using a reputable VPN service that allows you to artificially relocate your connection.
I personally recommend ExpressVPN for a variety of reasons, but here are a few of them:
- There are 160 server locations in 94 countries.
- Best-in-class encryption
- Tunneling in two parts
- Uptime of 99.99 percent
- Server switches are unrestricted.
- Network kill/lock switch
- There are no activity logs.
- Popular devices are supported.
- DNS encryption
If you live outside the United States, sign up for ExpressVPN, download the app, and set your location to the United States. Then you can install the ESPN app and watch your favorite sports.
HOW TO INSTALL AND WATCH ESPN ON FIRESTICK?
Follow these steps to install the ESPN app on your FireStick device, allowing you to access your ESPN subscription.
- Navigate to Find on your FireStick’s home screen.
- Scroll down and press the Search button.
- Enter Espn. Then, from the list of suggestions, scroll down and select ESPN For Fire Tv.
- Under the APPS & GAMES section, select the ESPN for Fire TV result.
- On the next screen, use your remote’s select button to select the Download or Get button.
You can use the app after it has been installed by clicking the Open button. Otherwise, you can access ESPN at any time by pressing and holding the home button on your remote and selecting Apps from the resulting menu. Then, simply find and select ESPN from your list of apps.
ADDING ESPN TO FIRE TV STICK HOME SCREEN
If you’re going to use the ESPN app frequently, it’s a good idea to put it on your FireStick’s home screen. Here’s how you can go about it.
- Navigate to the view all button on your FireStick’s home screen.
- Now, scroll to ESPN but don’t click on it. On your FireStick remote, press the options button.
- Scroll down and choose Move.
- Move ESPN to the top row of apps visible on your FireStick home screen by using the directional buttons on your remote. To accept the new location, press the select button on your remote.
- The ESPN app can now be accessed from your home screen.
HOW TO SET UP AND WATCH ESPN ON FIRESTICK?
Before you can subscribe to ESPN and access its sports content, you must first create an ESPN account. If you already have an ESPN account, skip to step 4.
- Navigate to the ESPN website using a convenient device (a laptop, tablet, or smartphone).
- On the home screen, click the Subscribe to ESPN+ Only text. If you want to get the ESPN+, Hulu, and Disney+ bundle, click on GET THE DISNEY BUNDLE, which will take you to a different signup page, but the account you create can be linked within the ESPN app in both cases.
- Fill out the form on the next page to create your account. The page shown below is what you’ll get if you only click Subscribe to ESPN. Tick the optional check box if you want to be kept up to date on offers from ESPN and other Disney companies.
- Then click the Sign Up button. Your ESPN account has been established. You must now sign in to the ESPN app on your FireStick using the same account. You’ll be able to subscribe to one of the ESPN+ plans after linking the ESPN app to your account.
On your FireStick, open the ESPN app.
- In the top-right corner of the home screen, tap the Settings gear.
- Account Information is the first option.
- Select ESPN Account Log in on the following page.
On a computer or mobile device, navigate to espn.com/activate.
- Navigate to the website using your alternate device. Enter the Activation Code displayed on your FireStick where it says Enter Activation Code. Click the Continue button.
- You will be asked to click Continue once more.
- You will see the message You have successfully logged into your account on the FireStick. Once you’ve found it, click Finish.
- Return to the ESPN home screen and click the ESPN+ tab at the top.
- Choose Sign Up Now.
You must choose which plan you want. I strongly advise you to try the service for a month before committing to the yearly plan. In any case, the yearly plan only saves you about $1 per month. When you’ve decided on a plan, click Agree & Subscribe to finish the payment process.
ESPN allows you to live stream a variety of major sporting events as well as purchase UFC PPV events. Thousands of live videos and replays are available in a variety of categories:
- Top Picks
- Browse by Series
- Browse by Shows
- Event Replays
- Browse by collection
- Latest Series & Shows
- Better Days: Season 2
- Film Spotlight
- UFC Fight Night replays
- US Open – Live & Upcoming
- Major League Soccer – Live & Upcoming
- La Liga – Live & Upcoming
- UFC – Live & Upcoming
- PFL – Live & Upcoming
- Bundesliga – Live & Upcoming
- Big 12 Now – Live & Upcoming
- College Football – Live & Upcoming
- FIBA – Live & Upcoming
- Top Rank Boxing – Live & Upcoming
- CFL – Live & Upcoming
- MLB – Live & Upcoming
- Cricket – Live & Upcoming
- More on ESPN+
Aside from live streaming, you also get on-demand content such as 30 for 30, original content from top sports figures, daily sports talk, and exclusive access to over 3,000 premium articles from writers such as Buster Olney, Matthew Berry, Mel Kiper Jr., and Jeff Passan.
This guide demonstrated how to install, configure, and use ESPN on your FireStick using the official ESPN app. If you enjoy sports, you’ve probably heard of ESPN. ESPN+ offers a plethora of exclusive events and other on-demand sports videos—all at an affordable price!
ESPN is a dream come true for sports fans. It is, however, only available in the United States. To access ESPN from anywhere else, you’ll need to use a VPN. What are your thoughts on the app and service? Please share your thoughts in the comments section below.
The Amazon Fire Stick is a fantastic way to watch ESPN Plus on a big screen. Use the device to watch live sporting events and exclusive games on your TV.
Furthermore, you won’t have to worry about the service not working on an older Fire Stick model because it supports even the most basic Fire Stick. So, if you have a Fire Stick and are a huge sports fan, sign up for ESPN and see if the service is a good fit for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I watch ESPN on my FireStick for free?
To use WatchESPN for Fire TV, simply download the app to your Fire TV; you’ll need to sign in with an existing cable or satellite provider to unlock the content, but everything else is free.
What does ESPN+ include?
ESPN+ features thousands of exclusive live events, original studio shows, and acclaimed series that aren’t available on ESPN’s other networks. Subscribers to ESPN+ can buy UFC pay-per-view events and access a large library of on-demand content (including the entire 30 For 30 library, select ESPN Films, game replays, and more).
Is ESPN free with Amazon Prime?
Is it possible to get ESPN and local programming through my prime video service? Yes, if you have a cable subscription, you can watch any ESPN channel, as well as the Longhorn Channel and the SEC Channels. Try Hulu Live for 7 days for free and watch ESPN online for free all week!