If you are weary of maintaining multiple remote controls for various household devices, universal remotes allow you to operate multiple devices with a single remote.
However, the target device must support universal remote control operation. For example, the LG Blu-Ray player is compatible with any universal remote. The user needs only program the remote with the correct code to function with the Blu-Ray player.
This article discusses LG Blu-ray player remote codes and programming instructions. Users can use any universal remote with their LG Blu-Ray player if they follow the instructions precisely.
LG BLU-RAY 5-DIGIT REMOTE CODES
|Insignia||30675 ,32428, 32596|
|Philips||32084 , 32434|
4-DIGIT LG BLU-RAY REMOTE CODES
3-DIGIT LG BLU-RAY UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROGRAMMING THE REMOTE CODE FOR THE LG BLU-RAY PLAYER
Before the remote can control the LG Blu-ray player, the user must conduct a brief programming process. First, however, the user must select the appropriate programming code. The programming stages are as follows:
- Engage the Blu-ray device. You should ensure that the electrical connection of the device is secure and that the batteries in the remote are in good condition.
- Select the device by tapping the button indicated.
- Hold down the “Setup” button until the flashing light appears.
- Enter the code chosen from the list above.
- Aim the Remote at the target device and press the power button.
- Release the power button when the display goes dark.
- Restart the device to determine whether the programming was successful.
The remote will function correctly with the device if the programming is successful and the correct code is used. However, if the remote appears malfunctioning, the programming is unsuccessful. Therefore, the user must perform all previous steps using a different code from the code list.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
HOW TO PROGRAM THE LG BLU-RAY UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL?
- Turn on your LG BLU-RAY player.
- Hold the universal remote in front of the LG BLU-RAY player that you wish to program.
- Locate the “Menu” button on your universal remote control. Press the ‘Settings’ and ‘Program Remote’ buttons, then select ‘SOUND’ or the desired device.
- The little light would blink four times if the procedure were completed correctly. When it does, enter one of the codes listed above for your device. The button’s indicator light will turn off once the proper code is entered. Otherwise, try another code.
- Press any of the remote control’s function keys. If it works, you followed the steps correctly. If it fails, repeat the steps and try a different code.
HOW DO YOU PROGRAM YOUR LG BLU-RAY PLAYER USING REMOTE CODE SEARCH?
If you wish to avoid the hassle of locating the code for your device, you can program your universal Remote using the seek code feature.
- Turn on the device to be programmed.
- Locate the “Setup” button on your universal Remote.
- Type in the universal code 991!
- Use any functional button on the universal Remote to operate your device.
If you have any additional code not listed here, please add it to the comment area. We will be highly grateful. Check out additional categories to locate universal remote codes for other brands of your electronic devices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I configure my GE universal Remote to operate my LG Blu-ray player?
Hold the “Setup” button until the indicator light turns RED. Next, press the device’s coordinating icon, such as “TV,” “DVD,” or “AUX .”Enter the credentials for the Ge universal remote (It can be either 3-digits or 4-digits). If the inserted code is valid, the red indicator light will become “OFF.”
How does Blu-ray’s digital code function?
A digital code is a code that comes bundled with a DVD or Blu-ray that is suitable for Movies Anywhere. You can redeem digital vouchers for a digital copy of the film, which will be added to your Movies Anywhere collection.
Is the GE universal Remote compatible with LG?
4 Device, Silver, GE Universal Remote Control for Samsung, Vizio, LG, Sony, Sharp, Roku, Apple TV, TCL, Panasonic, Smart TVs, Streaming Players, Blu-ray, DVD, 33709.