The Samsung DVD remote code is required to program a universal remote to your Samsung DVD player. The codes have five and four digits. Use the number keypad on your remote to enter one of the codes.
Due to the diversity of product series, the initial code you enter may fail to function. You duplicate the following code until you find the correct one. This step is only required the first time you wish to sync the remote.
After that, you can use your remote without repeating this procedure. In addition, the process for synchronizing your Samsung DVD with your universal remote has been detailed in the latter portion of this post.
SAMSUNG DVD REMOTE CONTROL 4 DIGIT CODES
SAMSUNG DVD REMOTE CONTROL 5 DIGIT CODES
HOW DO I CONFIGURE CODES FOR THE SAMSUNG DVD UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
The first method for programming your universal remote to operate your Samsung DVD player has already been described. If the technique is effective, you may employ this alternative method.
- Locate the PROG button on your remote control and depress it until a small LED light illuminates.
- Select the DVD option.
- Find the correct Samsung DVD code and input it in the space provided.
- If the light turns off after entering the code, the code is entered correctly.
HOW TO PROGRAM THE UNIVERSAL REMOTE FOR A SAMSUNG DVD PLAYER?
- Turn on your Samsung DVD player. Verify that the DTA is activated and implemented correctly.
- Face your universal DVD remote in the direction of the device you desire to program.
- Locate the “PROG” button on the universal remote. Hold the button until the remote’s LED indicator light illuminates. Click on the “INFO” icon.
- If you complete the first three steps, you will observe that the tiny LED light continues to blink.
- Find the applicable code for your device below and input it. Once you enter the correct code, the DVD will display “Success.” Otherwise, try another code. Alternatively, if you input an incorrect code, your DVD will display “Sorry.” Repeat the procedure using a different code.
- Press any of the function buttons on the remote. If it works, you followed the steps correctly. If it fails, repeat the steps and try a different code.
HOW TO MANUALLY PROGRAM A SAMSUNG DVD UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
We can quickly program a universal remote by using the keycode, which also identifies the manufacturer and model of your equipment.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
- Initially, you must “Turn the Device On.”
- Press “TV” on the universal Samsung DVD remote.
- Now, press and hold the “Setup” button on the universal remote until the “Light Flash” appears (this indicates that the remote is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” obtained from the programming manual. (Instructions Booklet)
- Once this step has been completed, “point your remote at the television” and then “press and hold power” button.
- The “Power Button” can be released when the screen turns off.
If your device is still not operating, repeat the previous steps using a different code from the same section of the reference table.
HOW TO PROGRAM THE SAMSUNG UNIVERSAL DVD REMOTE WITH CODE SEARCH?
If you cannot identify the correct key code for the device, you can put your universal remote to search mode to find it. It is a manual code that forces the remote into search mode.
- Initially, “Turn On The Device”
- Now hold the “Setup” button down.
- Enter the three-digit code “9-9-1” and then hold down the “Power” button on the remote while pressing the Channel up buttons until the device, in this case, your television, “Turns Off.”
The method above may require extra time, but locating your key code is crucial. After completing the preceding steps, your remote should support all functions.
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE WHETHER A SAMSUNG REMOTE IS A UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
Some Samsung DVDs include ubiquitous DVD remote controls. In addition, you can use the remote to operate devices other than Samsung DVDs. Check if your Samsung remote has the ‘Set’ and ‘Mode’ buttons to determine if it is a universal remote. If so, it is a universal remote control.
If you have any additional code not listed here, please add it to the comment area. We will be highly grateful. Also, check out additional categories to locate universal remote codes for other brands of your electronic devices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I locate the code for my Samsung remote?
Using the TV’s remote, navigate to Settings and then Support. This window displays the model code when you select About this TV. Once you have the model number, you can learn more about your television.
How do I pay for my original Samsung remote?
The remote control sensor is typically located on the lower right side of Samsung televisions. If not, the location is in the bottom center. Next, simultaneously press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons for at least 3 seconds. Your television will communicate with the Smart Remote.
Can a universal remote be used with my DVD player?
A universal remote control is compatible with DVD devices from various manufacturers, such as Sony, LG, Samsung, etc. Additionally, it is compatible with televisions, Blu-ray players, cable boxes, and other entertainment equipment.
How to program a universal remote without codes to a DVD player.
To program your universal remote without a code, you must: Hold down the SET and Zero (0) controls simultaneously four times on your universal remote. This is a crucial stage where the majority of people fail. The LED light indicator (typically red) will then illuminate steadily.