We have provided many different types of universal remote control codes; if you require any type of remote code, please let us know in the comments section below, and we will provide the codes for those brands/devices.
However, we now provide Sony blu-ray player remote codes, which you can quickly type into your remote and program with your Sony Blu-ray player.
If the codes listed below do not work for your device, try the manual setup methods listed below the codes list to get your codes manually.
SONY BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER UNIVERSAL 5-DIGIT CODES
SONY BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER UNIVERSAL 4-DIGIT CODES
- 2484, 1516, 2014, 2020, 2022, 2065, 2103, 2108, 2113, 2162, 2171, 2176, 2189, 2203, 2226, 2238, 2244, 2251, 2257, 2273, 2278, 2296, 2298, 2305, 2306, 2307, 2309, 2313, 2329, 2332, 2338, 2355, 2405, 2406
SONY BLU-RAY DISC PLAYER UNIVERSAL 3-DIGIT CODES
- 617, 644, 645, 670, 671, 729, 730, 731, 768
HOW TO PROGRAM SONY BLU-RAY UNIVERSAL REMOTE WITHOUT CODES?
All universal remote codes are scanned in the remote using the auto search method. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the correct remote code that works with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below:
- “Turn On” the intelligent device, such as “TV,” that you want the universal remote to control.
- Turn on the remote by pressing and holding the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light indicates that the device is prepared for programming.
- Point the remote at the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will display on/off signals. Press the “up” or “down” key until the device turns off.
- Verify the code by pressing the “power” button. The device should power on. If it starts, try changing the channel to ensure the remote is properly programmed.
- To save the code, tap the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to confirm the code stored.
HOW TO MANUALLY PROGRAM A SONY BLU-RAY UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
We can easily program a universal remote using the keycode, which identifies the make and model of your equipment.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
- To begin, “Turn On The Device.”
- On your “Sony Blu-Ray universal remote,” select “TV.”
- Now, press and hold the Universal Remote’s “Setup button” until it flashes (this indicates that it is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” that you found in the programming guide (Instructions Booklet)
- After that, “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen turns off, you can release the “Power Button.”
That’s it; your TV should now work perfectly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the procedure with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
SONY BLU-RAY UNIVERSAL REMOTE PROGRAMMING WITH CODE SEARCH
If you can’t find the correct key code for the device at the time, you can program your universal remote to search for it. It’s a manual code that puts the remote in search mode.
- First and foremost, “Turn On The Device.”
- Now, hold down the “Setup” button.
- Enter the “9-9-1” (three-digit) code. Hold down the “Power Button” on the remote and press the Channel up button until the device, in this case, your television, “Turns Off.”
The above method may take a little longer, but it is critical to find your key code. After you’ve completed the preceding steps, your remote should be functional for all in-room functions.
We hope the above methods and codes helped you program your Sony Blu-ray player and your preferred remote control. These methods are used to configure the Sony Blu-ray Player’s remote control.
HOW TO CHECK IF A SONY REMOTE IS A UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
Some BLU-RAY remotes that come with Sony Blu-Ray players are universal. You can use the remote to power devices other than the Sony BLU-RAY. Look for the ‘Set’ and ‘Mode’ buttons to determine whether your Sony remote is a universal remote. If so, it’s a universal remote.
If you have any code not listed here, please leave it in the comments section. It will be greatly appreciated. Check out other categories to find universal remote codes for various brands of your electronics.
If you like this article, please comment; it will help us improve our site and reach more aspirants waiting for their remote codes.
We also accept new universal remote control codes that work for you; please leave those codes in the below comment section, and we will forward them to other users by posting them on our site.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can you program a Blu-ray player’s remote?
Connecting a universal remote to a television, DVD player, or Blu-ray player: Turn the device on. Press the corresponding device button on the remote control – “TV,” “DVD,” or “AUX.” Hold the “RCU SETUP” button down until the device key blinks twice.
Is there a Sony Blu-ray remote app?
The SONY remote app is a virtual universal remote control designed to control your television from your Android device. * Simple – the application is simple and easy to use (you can watch a video on the app to learn how to use it and get help if you need it).
Without a remote, how can I operate my Sony Blu-ray player?
The buttons on your Blu-ray players can be used to control the playback. Some basic function buttons, such as the universal Power on/off button, the Eject button, the Play/Pause button, the Skip track button, and the Stop button, should be located somewhere on the front or even the top panel.
How do I reprogram my Blu-ray player’s remote?
On the Blu-ray Disc player remote, press the Home button. When the menu appears, use the left arrow button on the remote to navigate to the option Setup. Use the Down arrow button on Setup to navigate to Resetting and press the Enter button.