COBY is one of the market’s most prominent television brands. A Coby television typically includes a remote control. However, if you lose or damage your Coby TV remote, you can configure the television with a universal remote.
Before using the code, you must program your universal remote control to operate with your COBY TV. The programming instructions for a COBY TV with a universal remote control are below.
COBY TV REMOTE CODE COMPLETE LIST
5-DIGIT REMOTE CODES
4-DIGIT REMOTE CODES
3-DIGIT REMOTE CODES FOR COBY TV
RCA UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR COBY TV
MAGNAVOX REMOTE CODES FOR COBY TV
HOW TO PROGRAM A COBY TV WITH A UNIVERSAL REMOTE USING CODE SEARCH?
To switch on the Coby television, press the power button. Next, click and hold the SETUP button to activate the remote’s Learning Mode.
- Enter the code 9-9-1 using the number dial on the remote.
- Press and hold the Power button, then press the Channel Up button.
- Hold these controls until the Coby television shuts off.
- If the TV is off, you have successfully programmed the universal remote.
HOW DO YOU MANUALLY PROGRAM A UNIVERSAL REMOTE TO A COBY TV?
- Turn on the Coby TV.
- To use the TV button on the universal remote, select the TV button.
- Additionally, press the SETUP button and confirm that the indicator light on the remote is flashing.
- If so, the remote’s Learning Mode has been enabled to input the code.
- Refer to the user guide and input the appropriate code.
- Press the Power button while pointing the remote at the TV.
- If the Coby television has switched off, release the Power button.
HOW TO PROGRAM A UNIVERSAL REMOTE TO A COBY TV WITHOUT CODES?
- To turn on your Coby television, select the Power button on the television.
- Press and hold the TV switch for approximately three seconds.
- If the remote’s LED light begins blinking, it is available for pairing.
- Aim the remote at your Coby television and select CH+ and CH-.
- Then, press the Up and Down buttons until the Coby TV is turned off.
- It will seek the correct TV connection code.
- If the code is recognized, your Coby television will automatically power off.
- Press the Power button to switch the television on.
- To store the remote code, activate the button on the device.
HOW DO YOU PROGRAM A COBY TV TO A UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
- Turn on the television you wish to program.
- Hold the Coby universal TV remote in front of your television or device.
- Locate the ‘TV’ button on the universal remote. Click on the “Setup” button. The remote control enters Learning Mode.
- Using the above code list, locate the codes that work with your device’s manufacturer.
The little light would blink four times if the procedure were completed correctly. When it does, enter one of the codes listed above for your device. The button’s indicator light will turn off once the proper code is entered. Otherwise, try another code.
Press any of the function buttons on the remote. If it works, you followed the steps correctly. If it fails, repeat the steps and try a different code.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
HOW TO DETERMINE WHETHER A COBY REMOTE IS A UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
Universal remotes are included with some Coby televisions. First, check if your Coby remote has the ‘Set’ and ‘Mode’ buttons to determine if it is a universal remote, allowing you to control other devices besides the TV. If so, it is a universal remote control.
- If you have any Coby TV Universal Remote codes not listed here, please contribute them to the comment section below. We will be highly grateful.
- Check out additional categories to locate universal remote codes for other brands of your electronic devices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I discover the code for my TV remote?
The simplest method for locating a TV remote code is to consult the product documentation. Refrain from losing the paper manually. You can locate the model and serial number on the back of your television.
How can a TV remote be programmed without a code?
To program your universal remote without a code, press and hold the SET and Zero (0) buttons on your universal remote simultaneously four times. This is a crucial stage where the majority of people fail. The LED light indicator (typically red) will then illuminate steadily.
How do I enter connection mode on my remote?
Turn the remote on. If the remote has never been linked with a camera, pairing begins automatically. Otherwise, press and hold the Settings/Tag button (the wrench icon) for 4 seconds to commence pairing (two arrows will appear on the remote screen). The camera and remote should both display arrows pointing in the same direction.
How do you configure the universal remote for the Coby television?
Refer to the programming guide above to program a universal remote to a Coby TV. There are three ways to program the remote: Code Search, Manual Method, and Without Codes.