Samsung Soundbar has various kinds of universal remote codes. We’ve submitted all of the codes in the list below, and if you want samsung remote codes, check out this article, and you can try them individually. If you want to control it with a universal remote control, SAT, or CABLE TV remote, we have listed the codes to attempt.
Using the proper programming method is easier than ever, so you can try the programming methods listed below.
So, why not connect any of your remotes, such as a universal, cable, or satellite remote, to this Samsung soundbar using the codes listed below?
SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR PROGRAMMING A UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL
The Samsung Soundbar is programmed to operate with and control the Universal Remote Control.
It is essential to first become acquainted with the operation of the Universal Remote Control. You will find it simpler to use and program the Universal Remote Control to work with the Samsung Soundbar.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
- Activate your Samsung speaker.
- To set the Samsung soundbar, point the universal remote at it.
- On the Universal Remote Control, select “Menu” and press the “Setting” icon.
- Then proceed to the “Program remote.” Then, select “Sound” or another device to operate with the universal remote control.
- The procedure causes a tiny light to blink four times. After that, insert any random number from the provided list. If the number is correct, the light will turn off. If not, attempt a different code.
SAMSUNG SOUND BAR 5 DIGIT UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES:
SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR CODES FOR SPECTRUM REMOTE
- 22660, 21868, 22137, 22241, 12051, 13993, 10060, 11959, 10766, 11480, 10814, 10178
SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR CODE FOR GE UNIVERSAL REMOTE
- 0454, 0942
These codes can work for Samsung Soundbar Model Numbers: HW-FM55C, HW-J650, HW-F450, WH-E450, HW-J355, FM550, HE550, HW-HM45, F550, J450, HW-E450, HW-J450, HW-D450, HW-H550, HW-H7500/ZA, and HW-HM55C.
HOW TO PROGRAM SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR UNIVERSAL REMOTE WITHOUT CODES?
All universal remote codes are scanned in the remote using the auto search technique. To program the control, it scans one code at a time to find the right remote code that works with your remote. Follow the steps outlined below:
- “Turn On” the intelligent device, such as “TV,” that you want the global remote to control.
- Turn on the remote by pressing and holding the device icon (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) for 3 seconds. The LED light shows that the device is prepared for programming.
- Point the remote at the gadget and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote will display on/off indications. Press the “up” or “down” key until the gadget turns off.
- Verify the number by pressing the “power” button. The device should power on. If it begins, try changing the channel to ensure that the remote is properly programmed.
- To save the code, select the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to validate the code stored.
HOW TO MANUALLY PROGRAM A SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR UNIVERSAL REMOTE?
We can simply program a universal remote using the keycode, and the keycode recognizes the make and model of your equipment.
- To begin, “Turn On The Device.”
- On your “Samsung Soundbar universal remote,” select “TV.”
- Now, hit and hold the Universal Remote’s “Setup button” until it flashes (this indicates that it is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, input the “Keycode” that you found in the programming guide. (Instructions Booklet)
- After that, simply “point your remote at the TV” and then “Press And Hold The Power” button.
- When the screen turns off, you can remove the “Power Button.”
That’s it; your TV should now work flawlessly with the universal remote control. If it doesn’t, try repeating the process with a different code from the same section of the reference table.
SAMSUNG SOUNDBAR UNIVERSAL REMOTE PROGRAMMING WITH CODE SEARCH
If you can’t locate the correct key code for the device at the time, you can program your universal remote to search for it. It’s a custom code that puts the remote in search mode.
- First and foremost, “Turn On The Device.”
- Now, keep down the “Setup” button.
- Enter the three-digit number “9-9-1.”
- Now, on the remote, hold down the “Power Button” and then press the Channel Up button until the device, in this instance your television, “Turns Off.”
The above method may take a little longer, but it is critical to locate your key code. After you’ve completed the preceding steps, your control should be functional for all in-room functions.
We hope the above methods and codes helped you program your Samsung Soundbar as well as your preferred remote control. These techniques are used to configure the Samsung Soundbar remote control.
To operate the Samsung speaker, use your universal remote, SAT, CABLE in “AUX MODE.”
If you like this article, please leave us a comment; it will help us improve our site and reach more aspirants who are waiting for their remote codes.
We also accept new universal remote control codes that are working for you; please leave those codes in the below comment section, and we will forward them to other users by posting them on our site.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the best way to link my universal remote to my soundbar?
Point your universal remote at the speaker to which you want to connect. Press the Setup button on your universal remote until the light on the remote flashes (this step varies depending on the brand), or concurrently press the AUX and OK buttons, then press the channel up button.
What is the Samsung remote control code?
While there are a variety of methods for connecting a universal remote to a Samsung television, a code is almost always needed. The primary code, however, that you should attempt first is 0101.
What is the procedure for connecting my Samsung soundbar?
Turn on the soundbar’s Bluetooth pairing setting. Press Source on the remote or the soundbar repeatedly until the soundbar’s display displays BT > WAIT > BT PAIRING. If the soundbar shows BT READY, press and hold Source until BT PAIRING appears.
What is the procedure for programming my Samsung remote?
The remote control sensor is typically located on the bottom right side of most Samsung televisions. If not, it is in the lower right corner. Then, for at least 3 seconds, press and hold the Return and Play/Pause buttons concurrently. The Smart Remote will begin to sync with your TV.