Universal Remote Codes For Roku TV: The Roku universal remote codes are listed below, which are compatible with most devices.
To use these codes, you must program your Roku TV with your universal remote control using the instructions below.
This Roku universal remote is incredibly easy to set up and program. To discover the best working code for your device, use the table we’ve compiled with all the different types of Roku remote codes and their respective brand names.
ROKU TV UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES LIST
|Brand Name||Roku Universal remote Codes|
|Altice USA(Optimum/ Suddenlink/Cablevision)||1111, 0821, 0001, 3411, 3311, 2801, 4141, 1931, 1661, 1561|
|AT&T DirecTV||11756, 10706|
|ATT U-verse||1346, 12434|
|Bright House Cable||1756|
|Buckeye Broadband||12434, 2434|
|Cable One (branded as Sparklight)||2434|
|CenturyLink||2414, 2434, 3183|
|Comcast Cable (Xfinity)||11756, 12434, 12290, 12292|
|Cox Communications||1756, 11756, 12434|
|DISH Satellite TV||1756, 535, 645|
|RCA/Voxx||11756, 12434,387, 12049|
|Time Warner (Spectrum)||387, 1566, 268|
|Windstream||2414, 2434, 3183|
|GE Universal RemoteModel 24922||2891|
|Logitech Harmony||Check Here|
|Microsoft Xbox One||T1756|
RCA UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU
- 387, 11756, 10818, 12434, 12049, 52371, 53061
GE UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU
- 2891, 0000, 0164, 0107, 0031, 0044, 0022, 0342, 0052, 0015, 0009, 0004, 0125, 0087, 0003, 0054
PHILIPS UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU
- 6381, 6251, 2407, 6171, 5931, 6001
ONN ROKU TV, UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES
MAGNAVOX UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
DISH REMOTE CODES FOR TCL ROKU TV
- 1756, 535, 645, 535, 556
COMCAST XR2 REMOTE CODE FOR TCL TV
- 11756, 11602, 12434, 12290, 12292
DIRECTV UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
ATT UVERSE MODEL NUMBER: S10-S1 REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
BRIGHT HOUSE CABLE MODEL NUMBER: URC1056 REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
CABLEVISION MODEL NUMBER: UR2-CBL-CV04 REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
CHARTER MODEL NUMBER: UR4U–MDVR–CHD2 REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
COX COMMUNICATIONS MODEL NUMBER: URC-8820-MOTO REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
TIME WARNER MODEL NUMBER: UR5U-8780L REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
TIVO REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
VERIZON FIOS MODEL NUMBER: VZ P265V3 RC REMOTE CODES FOR ROKU TV
HOW DO YOU PROGRAM A UNIVERSAL ROKU REMOTE?
Using a Keycode, Programming Via Universal Remote Code for Roku TV Search, and Manual Setup are the three simple methods to set up or configure a universal remote.
HOW TO PROGRAM A ROKU TV REMOTE WITHOUT CODES?
All universal remote codes are scanned in the remote during the auto-search procedure. It scans one code at a time to get the correct remote code for programming the control using your remote. Following are the instructions:
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
- “Turn On” the intelligent equipment, such as “TV,” that the universal remote will control.
- Tap the device button (TV, DVD, CBL, and OK/SEL) to “power on” the remote for three seconds. The LED light signifies that the device is prepared for programming.
- Point the remote to the device and press the “CH+” and “CH-” buttons. The remote displays on/off signals. Press the “up” or “down” key repeatedly until the device turns off.
- Check the code by pressing the “power” key. The device should power on. Change the channel to ensure the remote is appropriately programmed if it starts.
- To save the code, tap the “device” button. The device’s LED will blink twice to confirm the stored code.
HOW TO PROGRAM A ROKU UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL BY HAND?
We can quickly program a universal remote by using the keycode, which also identifies the manufacturer and model of your equipment.
- First, you must “Turn On The Device.”
- Press “TV” on the “universal remote for Roku TV.”
- Now, press and hold the “Setup” button on the universal remote until the “Light Flash” appears (this indicates that the remote is in “Learning mode”).
- Finally, enter the “Keycode” obtained from the programming manual. (Instructions Booklet)
- Once this step has been completed, “point your remote at the television” and then “press and hold power” button.
- The “Power Button” can be released when the screen turns off.
If your device is still not operating, repeat the previous steps using a different code from the same section of the reference table.
HOW TO PROGRAM THE ROKU TV REMOTE UNIVERSAL WITH CODE SEARCH?
If you cannot identify the correct key code for the device, you can put your universal remote to search mode to find it. It is a manual code that forces the remote into search mode.
- Initially, “Turn On The Device”
- Now hold the “Setup” button down.
- Enter the three-digit code “9-9-1.”
- Press and hold the “Power” button on the remote, followed by the “Channel Up” button, until the device, in this case, the television, “Turns Off.”
The method above may require extra time, but locating your key code is crucial. After completing the preceding steps, your remote should support all functions.
The above universal remote codes and programming instructions will allow you to program your device with your preferred universal remote control.
Does your remote control still need to be programmed? Then, change the code and repeat the steps above until your television is programmed with the universal remote; regardless of the brand of remote you’re using, input the codes until the television is operational.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Roku TV code?
A Roku PIN (personal identification number) is a four-digit code that enables you to control who can add channels and make purchases on your Roku streaming device. It can also be a parental control feature to prevent minors from viewing certain Roku Channel content.
Can a universal remote be programmed to operate a Roku?
Yes, a universal remote can be used with your Roku device. However, ascertain that the remote is compatible with your Roku device, as not all all-in-one remotes are Roku-compatible. There are also universal remotes that are replicas of the Roku remote.
What is Roku’s hidden menu?
The remote platform interface provides information about your Roku device. This includes the temperature of the device, the CPU speed, and the IP address. You can access other menus from this concealed menu, such as the System Operations and RF remote menus.
How do I access basic television programming on my Roku?
If you have a Roku TV, obtaining local channels through your device couldn’t be simpler. To view, free television, connect an over-the-air (OTA) antenna or your cable or satellite connection to the back of the television.