Undeniably, problems with remote controls can ruin the atmosphere for entertainment. If you need a quick answer to your remote control problems, a universal remote control is the way to go!
They are compatible with many devices and equipment and are also simple. Here’s how to program RCA universal remote codes for Element TV if you have one.
Using the remote’s numeric buttons to input the specified code is one approach to configuring an RCA universal remote. Alternatively, a code finder tool is available on the RCA website. There are various manual code search techniques available.
ELEMENT TVS WITH RCA UNIVERSAL REMOTE CODES
You must utilize sets of codes throughout the procedure to effectively program your RCA universal remote to your Element TV.
Codes are unique numbers encoded into devices or equipment to create control and command. To ensure flawless interoperability, these codes are designed to meet certain device kinds and brands.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
Our technical and audiovisual experts will show you how to encode these codes in this step-by-step instruction so you may enjoy entertainment content on your Element TV in no time:
- To begin, switch on your television to prepare it for the programming. Also, ensure that your remote has working batteries so there are no disruptions during the operation.
- Next, list all the codes on the list that are specific to the model and the kind of your remote. You can add them later if necessary.
- Press and hold the TV button on your remote control until the on/off button illuminates. To proceed, leave it as is.
- Hold down the TV button for five seconds. Before releasing the button, wait for the LED light to blink twice.
- Select a code from the list below. Enter the code using the remote’s number keys. To avoid mistakes, double-check that the code is input accurately.
- The LED light will blink once after each code you enter. If the code is correct and accepted, the LED light will blink twice before turning off.
- Then, point your remote control at the television and push and hold the power button until it shuts down.
- When your television shuts off, the program is effectively executed, and the code is successfully stored. Turn on your TV again to confirm.
- Use some remote buttons and functionalities after the TV turns on. This will confirm whether or not the TV reacts to remote controls. You must redo all the steps and use a different code if it does not react.
Repeat the process on your other devices if it worked on your first try. However, it is unnecessary to be concerned if it did not because this is very common.
It is common for portions of the code to fail. Therefore, although the method may appear simple, you must set aside some time because you may have to perform it several times.
Element is a well-known television brand on the market. Although less well-known than brands such as LG. A remote control is usually included with an Element TV. However, if you misplace your Element TV remote or it becomes damaged, you can program it with a universal remote.
It would help if you first learned how to program your universal remote control to work with your Element TV before you can use the code. The procedure for programming a universal remote control to an Element TV is also explained below.
4 AND 5-DIGIT RCA UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL CODES FOR ELEMENT TVS
4-DIGIT CODES (V.4) FOR RCR804BR, RCRH02BR, ETC.
- 1687 1756 4398 3559 2434 0885 1886 3183 0706 2049 2183 2964 3907 4217 2256
5-DIGIT CODES (V.1) FOR RCRN08GR, RCRPS02GR, ETC.
- 13559 11756 14398 11687 10885 12183 12434 12964 13183 13907 12049 11886 14217 12256
3 DIGIT CODES TO OPERATE YOUR ELEMENT TV
- 046, 005, 028, 043, 048, 076, 096, 155, 004, 051, 127, 151, 153, 154, 231, 236, 238, 247, 252, 168, 121
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I use my RCA universal remote to control my element TV?
Aim your RCA universal remote towards the TV panel and press the ‘TV’ button. When the light is switched on, simultaneously push and hold the ‘On/Off’ and ‘TV’ buttons until the light shuts off. Hold the ‘Play’ or ‘Slow’ button on your RCA remote for five seconds.
How can I use a code to link my RCA remote to my TV?
Hold down the Code Search button on the remote. Then, while still holding the Code Search Button, hit the universal remote button corresponding to the equipment you’re pairing (for example, if you’re connecting a new smart TV, press the TV key). The remote’s light will blink once and then remain constant.
What is the brand of element TV?
Onn TV is manufactured by Duraband, a private firm tradename for Walmart, although Element Electronics, the manufacturer of Element TVs, conducts all warranty repairs. Other Onn items are made in China by various businesses.
Why isn’t my RCA universal remote working with my TV?
Reset the remote control. Remove the batteries, then press and hold the number 1 button on the remote for several seconds to reset the remote’s microprocessor. Reinstall the batteries and push the ON•OFF key after releasing the number 1 key. If it illuminates, reprogramme the remote and try again.