Intelligent TVs are excellent. In comparison to old-fashioned, non-smart flat-screen televisions, they provide a viewing experience that is significantly enhanced.
If you own an LG smart television, you know these televisions have a decent display and are available at various prices. Additionally, they are compatible with LG WebOS and intelligent OS Roku TVs.
Although several methods exist to operate the LG Smart TV without a remote, a replacement remote or even a universal remote is sometimes prudent. Therefore, we will examine how to program an RCA Universal remote to an LG Smart TV today.
HOW TO PROGRAM THE RCA UNIVERSAL REMOTE TO THE LG SMART TV?
- First, you must ensure the RCA remote has fresh batteries installed.
- Now, you need to navigate to the RCA remote’s code finder.
- You can utilize the small booklet that is included with the remote control.
- Seek the TV manufacturer. (In this case LG)
- Now, select and hold the TV button on the remote control.
- The remote’s power switch will light up.
- Now, you can input the remote’s code to program it to your television.
- Pressing the TV button is required while inputting the code.
- If the Power button illuminates, it indicates that the correct TV code has been input.
- However, if the light illuminates four times, it indicates that the entered code is incorrect.
- Once the correct code has been neutralized, you cease pressing the TV button.
- Your LG Smart TV is now compatible with the RCA remote.
RCA REMOTE CONTROL CODES FOR LG SMART TV
Each RCA remote model requires a distinct set of credentials. Therefore, select the correct remote model from the selection below.
REMOTE 20022, 20037, 20047, 20052
REMOTE 20301, 20401, 20473, 20474
REMOTE 25384, 25612
REMOTE 25394, 25582, 25592, 25604, 25641, 25651, 25947, 25972, 26011, 26102, 26211
REMOTE D770, D771
HOW TO PROGRAM AN RCA UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL?
This article describes how to program your RCA Universal remote to operate with your TV and other devices, allowing you to use a single remote instead of several. Instructions apply to universal remotes manufactured in 2016 or later.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
HOW TO IMPLEMENT AUTOMATIC PROGRAMMING?
Auto-programming is the simplest way to program a universal remote from RCA. Follow the instructions below:
- Using the universal remote, turn on the TV or device you wish to use.
- Activate and deactivate the TV switch on the RCA Universal Remote. Now simultaneously tap and hold the Power and TV buttons on the RCA Universal Remote (the red light on the remote will begin to flash). The on/off switch will light up and then go out. The icon will re-illuminate after a brief delay; it should remain lit.
- Target the TV with the RCA Universal Remote. Release the on/off and TV buttons simultaneously on the RCA Universal Remote.
- Press and release the Play button on the RCA remote control. The television or component should power down after approximately five seconds. If there is no response, press the Play button repeatedly until the TV or other device you are programming powers off.
- Now, press the button for reverse. If the television or other device does not power back on, press the reverse button repeatedly until it does.
- Once the TV has been switched back on, press the stop button to save the programming settings.
- The RCA universal remote is now operational.
- If the automatic programming method does not work, select Direct Code Programming.
HOW TO PROGRAM WITH DIRECT CODE?
Automatic programming is only sometimes practical. Your RCA universal remote came with a codebook that contains thousands of TV manufacturer codes. Follow these procedures to use:
- Consult the TV device section of the RCA Universal Remote’s included codebook.
- Locate your television brand in the codebook.
- Underline the possible codes.
- When the TV switch is held down, the power indicator will illuminate.
- Hold down the TV button while entering the code using the numeric keys on the RCA Universal Remote. An example code for an LG television is 11423.
- If the power indicator remains lit, the code has been entered accurately. However, if the light illuminates four times, you must retry entering the code.
- After entering the correct code, release the TV switch.
- Test the various functions, such as the volume and the menu.
The following is a list of codes that can be used to program the RCA Universal remote to your LG Smart TV. Have you received a remote control from RCA?
How long did it take to locate the correct code to connect the remote to the television? Please share your thoughts in the section below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I configure my RCA universal remote to work with my LG television?
When the TV switch is held down, the power indicator will illuminate. Next, hold down the TV button while entering the code using the numeric keys on the RCA Universal Remote. An example code for an LG television is 11423. If the power indicator remains lit, the code has been entered accurately.
How do I configure a universal remote from RCA to my television?
Aim your RCA remote at the television panel and press the ‘TV’ button. Press and hold the “On/Off” and “TV” buttons simultaneously until the light turns on again. Hold your RCA remote’s ‘Play’ or ‘Slow’ button for five seconds.
Can the RCA remote be used with the LG television?
Setup of your RCA universal remote requires a code before you can associate it with your RCA TV, LG TV, Universal TV, and other popular TV brands. You will need an additional code to connect your RCA remote with your DVD player, DVD combo, and Blu-ray player.