How to fix Xfinity Stream Error Codes? Xfinity has a plethora of error codes, each with their own message that most users do not understand.
While some are straightforward and simple to resolve, others fail to inform you of the issue at hand.
Xfinity error codes are typically caused by system-wide flaws, hardware problems, streaming devices, and poor internet connections. The good news is that depending on the code you receive, in variety of ways you can have Xfinity error codes fix.
The simplest solution is to restart your device. Another option is to seek assistance from the customer service team. But first, see if the error code and its solution can be found on this list.
LIST OF Xfinity Stream Error Codes issues AND HOW TO DO IT?
If you come across these specific error codes on Xfinity, follow the indicated steps to troubleshoot and solve them:
The RDK-03004 error code is a connection error. It comes with a message that says, “We’re having trouble connecting to the X1 Platform.” Here’s how to fix it:
- Examine your cable connections and tighten them down.
- Unplug your TV Box from the power source.
- Wait about 10 seconds before plugging in the cord again.
- The device will reboot.
Another option is to reboot Xfinity TV. Here is how:
- Press the A button on your remote to access the Help Menu.
- Select Restart and press OK.
- Select Restart and press OK.
2. RDK 03117
When the primary X1 Cable Box does not receive transmission, the error code RDK 03117 appears. Troubleshoot it by ensuring that the cables are securely connected and that your box is not faulty.
You will also need to reset your gateway by unplugging it for about 30 seconds and plugging it back in. If that doesn’t work, contact the support team for more help.
The Xfinity error code APPS-04033 is associated with your device’s streaming apps. You are experiencing this issue because the service is updating its streaming app.
In that case, you’ll have to reinstall your app and try again. Here’s how to do it:
- Remove the Xfinity Stream App from your mobile device.
- Go to your device’s app store and install the app.
- Install and launch the app on your device.
To resolve the issue, Xfinity recommends that you update the software on your Smart TV.
Alternative Video: Xfinity Error Code XRE-03121 Fix
- View: How to Fix Xfinity Stuck at Welcome Connecting To Entertainment Experience?
- How to Fix Xfinity Wi-Fi Login Page Wont Load? Click Here
- How to Change Xfinity Router DNS Settings? (3 Methods)
The error code XRE-03007 occurs when there is a billing problem with your account. Making the necessary payment, especially if you have an outstanding bill, is the quickest way to resolve it.
However, if you received the message in error, contact customer service or reset your device. Here’s how to reactivate Xfinity TV.
- Unplug the Box from the power source to turn it off.
- Wait at least ten seconds before plugging it in again.
- Hold down the Power button for two seconds.
- Let go of the button.
- Press the button again after a few seconds to turn your TV back on.
You’ll be able to fix the problem and try again if you use the options.
5. RDK 03033
When you see error RDK 03033, you will also see the message “We’re having trouble connecting to the X1 Platform.” This could be a temporary problem, so please try again in a few minutes.”
You can try restarting your TV Box to see if that helps. Here’s how to do it:
- Remove the TV Box from the power supply.
- Wait 10 seconds before proceeding.
- Reconnect the TV Box.
You can also reboot it from the device settings:
- On your remote, press the Xfinity button.
- Highlight Options.
- Click OK.
- Device Settings should be highlighted.
- Click OK.
- Power Preferences should be highlighted.
- Click OK.
- Restart is highlighted.
- Click OK.
- Select Restart and then click OK.
- The X1 Welcome Screen appears.
Your TV Box will resume playing the last channel it was watching. Use the left, right, or down arrow buttons to highlight an option.
The error code RDK-03036 is caused by a connection problem. It is accompanied by a lengthy message informing you that the service is unable to connect to your set-top box.
What you should do is as follows:
- Check that the coax cable connected to the Cable In outlet is snug.
- Hold down the power button for ten seconds to restart your set-top box.
- When you let go of the button, you’ll see a welcome message.
Your device should restart and you should be able to view content. If that fails, contact the service at 1-800-Xfinity.
7. REF CODE S0A00
If you receive the REF CODE S0A00, it means you have not activated your TV Box or that the activation has expired. In most cases, the error can be corrected within an hour.
However, if this does not occur, consider activating the device.
- Navigate to xfinity.com/activate.
- Take the steps outlined on your screen.
- Before you continue, make sure you have your Activation information.
Alternatively, you can contact the customer service team for more information or a quick fix.
“Sorry, that didn’t go as planned,” says the accompanying message for error code XRE-10007. It is an error that can be caused by a variety of factors, including insufficient Wi-Fi signal strength. You can try to fix it in a variety of ways:
- Restart your TV set-top box.
- Make sure the Xi5 wireless box is not too far away from a wireless gateway.
- Contact a Comcast customer service representative.
- In your call, request that they check your account and your MOCA network for any technical issues.
Another option is to contact a Comcast representative and ask for Billing. Next, request that they look into your account status to see if there are any issues.
The XRE-00021 error code indicates a tuning error. When this happens, you’ll see the message “There was an issue tuning to this channel.” Please change channels.” This problem has been reported by some users during commercial breaks.
In other words, during a commercial break in which a source is displaying a picture in a different format, such as MPG2, the channel on which you are viewing the content is MPEG4.
You can tune your channel for up to two minutes after the commercial break. Another option is to switch channels and see if that helps. Error XRE-00021 could also be a signal issue.
For example, if you can successfully tune to a different HD channel but not the one you are currently watching, the signal problem must be resolved. One method is to swap the splinter for the X1 Box. Otherwise, please contact the support team for assistance.
10. RDK 03003
When the RDK 03003 error occurs, the message “RDK-03003 – Unable to Connect to XFINITY TV” appears. You can troubleshoot this problem using the following methods:
- Check that all of the device connections are secure. This includes the coax cable that connects your device to the wall.
- Check that the power cords are properly connected and plugged into a working power strip or outlet.
If you have correctly connected your devices, make sure to activate your services. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect your television, phone, and internet.
- Turn all of your equipment on.
- Go to xfinity.com/activate or xfinitymobile.com/activate to get started.
- Follow the activation instructions step by step.
After you’ve resolved the issue and activated your services, restart your X1 TV Box and try again.
11. XRE 03059
The error code XRE 03059 is accompanied by the message “Sorry, we’re having some trouble.” This channel is currently unavailable. Please choose another channel and return to this one later.”
The problem could be that the channel is not available. It could also be due to a DVR signal problem, or your equipment is unable to tune in to the channel’s frequency.
You can troubleshoot it in various ways:
- Restart your device and try again to open the channel.
- Check that all cables connecting to devices are tight and in good condition.
- Remove any splinters that aren’t absolutely necessary from your device.
Another viable option is to replace your box and the connector on the coax cable that connects to it. You can also get help from tech support.
When you receive error XRE-10000, it means your account lacks the necessary rate codes. In most cases, the error is accompanied by a message that says, “Give us a call. Please contact us at 866-512-2218 and we will take care of this for you.”
The problem is not caused by your device, hardware, or a bad internet connection. That means you have no control over the situation.
As a result, dial the Xfinity number displayed on your screen so that the service can take care of a few of your account details and complete your setup.
When you try to watch an On-Demand channel, the SRM-0X0011 error code appears. In most cases, a simple system refresh or restart will suffice. If that doesn’t work, you’ll need to contact a customer service representative for assistance.
When you receive Xfinity or Comcast error codes, you will also receive a message. The message explains what went wrong and how to fix it.
By rebooting your device, you can begin troubleshooting any issues you encounter. Also, double-check that all of the cables are connected and that they are finger-tight. If that doesn’t work, contact the Customer Support Team for help.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does X1 platform mean?
Comcast’s cable TV entertainment operating system. The Xfinity X1 platform, which debuted in 2012, allows users to use tablets and smartphones as auxiliary interfaces. Look into Xfinity. 1.
Why isn’t my Xfinity box working?
Check that all cable connections from the wall to your device are tight, that your TV and TV Box are turned on, that your remote batteries are charged, and that your TV is set to the correct input. If none of these worked, press the Continue button. We’ll check your device for any potential problems. We’ll restart your TV Box or refresh your system.
Why is my Xfinity X1 not working?
When troubleshooting an issue with your Xfinity X1 TV Box, you may be instructed to restart the device or to perform a system refresh online. To restart your TV Box, simply say “Restart TV Box” into your Xfinity Voice Remote.