You’d have to be living under a literal rock (or stuck in the desert for the last ten years) not to use or have heard of certain websites or apps. Take, for example, Google and one of its products, YouTube.
However, once the free 7-day trial period expires, not everyone is eager to commit to YouTube TV. The YouTube TV app on your phone or browser is a quick way to opt out before your credit card is charged.
When you’re in the app, go to Settings > Membership > Cancel membership. If you’re the type who forgets YouTube cancel tv free trial when it expires, consider getting the DoNotPay app, which does it for you.
WHY PEOPLE CHOOSE TO CANCEL?
- Price: The cost of a YouTube TV subscription is significantly higher than that of other streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, or Sling TV, and while you may be missing out on content, most people believe that paying for it isn’t worth it.
- User experience: There have been complaints about how easy it is to interact with YouTube TV. Many people have complained about buffering and crash issues, as well as a difficult-to-use user interface.
- Missing content: While you’re promised 83 channels, that’s not always the case with YouTube TV, with many shows and channels displaying an error message.
- Better alternatives: For the reasons stated, the general consensus is that other streaming services provide more content and value for money.
- Overall, people want to see what all the fuss is about YouTube TV and decide for themselves, but not everyone participates.
HOW LONG IS YOUTUBE TV FREE TRIAL?
The duration of the YouTube TV free trial period varies depending on a number of factors. I’m not sure why the company provides different trial lengths to different customers, but they do.
Your YouTube trial period is usually seven days, but you may be able to get two weeks, or even a month, of free access to the platform in some cases.
Remember to keep the trial period in mind, as Google will begin charging you as soon as the free period expires. It is possible that you will not always receive a notification to this effect.
- YouTube TV Freezing: How To Fix In Seconds? (7 Best Ways)
- YouTube Is Not Working on Roku: 7 Easy Fixes To Try
- 4 Best Ways To Cast Zoom Meeting to Chromecast See More
Alternative Video: How To Cancel YouTube TV Free Trial?
CAN YOU CANCEL A YOUTUBE TV FREE TRIAL?
You certainly can! This entire article is intended to show you how to do so. It is critical to understand that you are not obligated to pay for the service if you do not enjoy it after signing up for the YouTube free trial.
THE RIGHT TIME TO CANCEL A YOUTUBE TV FREE TRIAL?
Assume you’re still in your YouTube TV free trial period. In that case, you may be unsure of the best time to cancel the trial before the subscription becomes active.
The best time to cancel depends on you as an individual, but here are a few examples that I can relate to and agree with:
- If you tried YouTube TV during the trial period but aren’t a fan of the content or any other aspect of the platform, it’s a good idea to cancel your subscription.
- If you cannot afford or pay for the service after the free trial period expires, you should cancel the trial to avoid the eventual deduction made by the service.
- If you’ve discovered a YouTube TV alternative that works better for you.
HOW DO I CANCEL A YOUTUBE TV FREE TRIAL MANUALLY ON THE WEB?
Do you want to know how to uninstall YouTube TV from your computer’s browser? There is a simple way to accomplish this without having to sift through tens of menus.
- Go to tv.youtube.com.
- Enter your login credentials and sign in.
- Go to the Settings page and choose Membership.
- Click on Manage.
- You’ll see a button to “Cancel.” Select this.
CANCEL YOUTUBE TV FREE TRIAL ON AN ANDROID DEVICE?
Android is the only platform that allows you to cancel YouTube TV directly from the app. Follow these steps after you’ve launched the app on your Android smartphone:
- Select the gear icon to open Settings.
- Tap Membership.
- Tap Manage.
- Now click on the Cancel Membership button.
- Press Cancel to confirm your action.
Canceling a YouTube TV trial is as simple as those steps. Alternatively, you can cancel a YouTube TV subscription in the same way you cancel a computer subscription: by going to their website.
CANCELLATION VIA IPHONE/IPAD
It’s just as simple to cancel YouTube TV if you have an Apple device like an iPhone or an iPad as it is if you have a computer.
Unfortunately, unlike on Android, you cannot cancel a YouTube TV trial through the app. You can, however, do it through your browser, which isn’t difficult.
- Visit tv.youtube.com.
- Enter your login information and, if you haven’t already, sign in.
- Navigate to the Settings page.
- Choose Membership.
- Select Manage.
- You’ll see a button that allows you to pause or cancel your membership. Simply click on it.
- To confirm the action and end your free trial, click Cancel Membership.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO PAUSE YOUR YOUTUBE TV SUBSCRIPTION?
Pausing is a better option than canceling your YouTube TV subscription. When traveling, for example, you can do this instead of canceling the subscription.
It can be paused for one to six months, with the pause taking effect at the end of your billing cycle. During this time, no one will be able to access the platform via your account, and the recording function will be unavailable.
When the paused period expires, you’ll be returned to regular billing and functionality.
Even with the seven-day grace period, you can cancel your free YouTube subscription without being charged. The only thing you should do is meet the deadline so you don’t end up paying for services you rarely or never use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you cancel the YouTube TV free trial and not get charged?
For new customers, YouTube TV provides a free trial period. You are not charged if you cancel the YouTube TV free trial at any time. The only way to cancel the YouTube TV free trial is to contact customer service and request that your subscription be cancelled. The YouTube TV free trial cannot be canceled via the app or online.
What is the free trial period for YouTube TV?
There is no free trial for YouTube TV; however, you can begin a 7-day free trial by signing up with your Google account. After the 7-day trial period, YouTube TV will cost $65 + taxes per month.
How can I make sure that the subscription has been canceled?
You should receive an email from the service provider. Alternatively, you can contact customer service to confirm.