Why is YouTube TV not working on Firestick? YouTube TV can be a great way to watch your favorite videos on Fire TV.
It can be quite frustrating when you receive error messages such as “Can’t connect,” or when the app crashes frequently.
The app is simple to install on the Fire TV platform, but it does not always function properly. If YouTube TV not working on Firestick TV or cube, there could be a number of issues at work.
In this piece, we will diagnose the most common issues that users encounter while using Youtube TV on Fire TV and provide detailed instructions on how to resolve them all.
7 Best Universal Remotes For Amazon Firestick Fire TV Read more
WHY YOUTUBE TV NOT WORKING ON FIRESTICK TV?
There are numerous reasons why Youtube TV is not working on Amazon Fire TV, and the issues and solutions vary from device to device.
So, let’s take a moment to address the issue of YouTube not working on the Firestick.
- Poor internet connection.
- Bugs in Fire TV.
- Corrupted Amazon Fire Stick TV.
- Using an outdated version of YouTube TV.
- Firestick is full of cache.
- YouTube TV is not installed properly.
- An issue with internal software.
Now, let’s look at the solutions to the amazon fire stick youtube problem 2022.
HOW TO RESOLVE YOUTUBE TV NOT WORKING ISSUES ON FIRESTICK
- 4 Best Ways To Cast Zoom Meeting to Chromecast Here
- How to Use Zoom Meetings on Roku TV? (4 Easy Ways) Click Here
- YouTube TV Freezing: How To Fix In Seconds? (7 Best Ways) See More
Examine the troubleshooting methods listed below to resolve Youtube not working on Firestick.
1. CHECK YOUR INTERNET CONNECTION
One thing to keep in mind is that YouTube requires a stable and fast internet connection in order to load videos for you.
If you are using slow Wi-Fi, YouTube will respond based on your internet speed. As a result, loading your command content will take some time.
Aside from that, if YouTube keeps buffering, won’t play, or won’t load any videos, it’s probably due to a slow internet connection.
That’s why you should first troubleshoot your home Wi-Fi connection, either by calling your ISP (Internet service provider) or by disconnecting all other connected devices from your Wi-Fi.
Furthermore, you can bring your Wi-Fi router and Amazon Fire Stick closer together so that it can take advantage of the full Wi-Fi strength or signal. If that isn’t an option, move your router to a higher location.
2. RESTART YOUR ROUTER
If the above method does not work for you, you can restart your home router to fix minor internet bugs and improve internet speed. This will also help YouTube videos load faster on your Amazon Firestick.
Simply unplug your router cable for about 15 seconds before plugging it back in. You can also turn off the router. Remember that you may need to repeat the process several times.
3. UNPLUG AND RE-PLUG FIRE TV STICK
If YouTube isn’t working on your Firestick, you can soft restart it. This entails unplugging your Fire TV Stick box and leaving it for about 30 seconds. After that, reconnect the cable.
If there is a minor issue with the Firestick device, this procedure will suffice.
Now, whether it’s working or not, launch the YouTube app on your Firestick device. If that doesn’t work, move on to the next method.
4. RESTART FIRE TV STICK
If the soft restart does not resolve the issue of YouTube not working on Firestick, hard restart the Firestick device.
Perhaps there is a broken connection between Firestick and YouTube that prevents Amazon Fire Stick from recognizing the YouTube app. Furthermore, it will resolve other YouTube app crashes or failures on the Fire TV device.
Follow the steps below to restart the Amazon Fire Stick device.
- Long-press in Home button on Firestick remote.
- Next, select Settings.
- Select My Fire TV option. If you can’t find My Fire TV option then select either Device or System.
- Now, select the Restart option.
- Wait for few minutes and complete the restart process.
Return to the YouTube app and try to open it again. YouTube will now load on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
5. SWITCH TO GUEST ACCOUNT ON YOUTUBE APP
If you share your YouTube account with others on the Amazon Fire Stick, you may have trouble connecting to YouTube as well.
This is similar to Netflix in that you can share your ID with multiple people, but if they find out, they can block you from accessing the service.
To put it another way, launch the YouTube app on your Amazon Firestick in Guest Mode. Use a different Google account to add a new user. It will assist you in resolving YouTube issues on your Amazon Fire TV device.
6: CLEAR YOUTUBE TV CACHE
Cache speeds up the loading of YouTube on Firestick. However, it occasionally causes an error that prevents you from accessing YouTube on Amazon Firestick.
So, if your Amazon Fire TV isn’t playing YouTube videos, clear the YouTube app cache data or files.
Simply use the following command to clear the YouTube cache on the Fire TV Stick:
- Open your Firestick.
- Long-press home button on Firestick remote.
- Select the Settings option.
- Scroll right and select Applications.
- Next, open Manage Installed Application.
- Scroll down and select YouTube.
- Select Clear cache.
- Finally, restart the Fire TV Stick device.
As a result, clearing the cache of YouTube TV cache can resolve the issue of YouTube not working on Firestick.
7. USE CORRECT TIME ON FIRE STICK TV
If you change the time on your Amazon Firestick, it will be difficult for the device to gather accurate information about the current time. Furthermore, Firestick will have a difficult time determining your precise time location.
Keep in mind that YouTube on Firestick may not be available in all countries. As a result, YouTube and other installed apps will no longer function on the Fire TV Stick.
That is why you should set the correct time on your Amazon Firestick. Follow the steps below to set the correct time zone on your Amazon Fire Stick.
- Long-press the firestick remote’s home button.
- Choose Settings.
- Then, choose Preferences.
- Now, choose a time zone.
- Finally, select the appropriate Region.
- This will now automatically set your chosen time zone/region on the Amazon Fire Stick.
8. CHECK WHETHER YOUTUBE SERVER IS DOWN
If YouTube isn’t working on your Fire Stick, it’s possible that the problem is with Google. If there is too much traffic on the YouTube server, no device, including the Fire TV Stick, will be able to load or function.
With the help of Down Detector, you can determine whether or not the YouTube server is down. There, you can learn about the current state of YouTube as well as its overall outrage issues.
If there is a problem on Google’s end, all you can do is sit back and wait for the YouTube server to come back online.
9. UPDATE YOUTUBE APP
The YouTube app also requires an update in order to function properly on the Amazon Fire Stick. If there is a new version of the update from YouTube and you are still using an outdated version, you will experience crashing and lagging on Firestick.
So, update the YouTube app on the Fire TV Stick to resolve the issue. Simply enter the following command to update the YouTube app on Firestick:
- Navigate to the Firestick’s main home screen.
- Choose Settings.
- Then, choose Notifications.
- Then, look for YouTube app updates.
- Finally, if a new version is available, update YouTube.
- So, if Youtube TV is freezing on your Firestick, you should update it.
HOW TO ADD YOUTUBE TV ON AMAZON FIRESTICK DEVICE?
Are you perplexed about how to download YouTube on your Amazon Fire Stick?
If this is the case, don’t be concerned. You can easily install a YouTube app and YouTube TV on your Fire Stick by following a few simple steps.
Examine it more closely.
- Launch the Fire TV Stick.
- Navigate to the Search bar on the left sidebar.
- Enter YouTube into the search box.
- Then, choose the official YouTube app.
- Click on the Get or the yellow downward facing arrow.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- To access YouTube, select the Open option and sign in with your Google account.
CONCLUSION YouTube TV Not Working on Firestick
It’s a good idea to watch YouTube videos to pass the time when you’re in a boring situation. You’ll never know how quickly time passes when you’re addicted to YouTube. So, if YouTube isn’t working on your Firestick, remember to try the methods listed above.
Was this article beneficial? Please let us know in the comments section below. Visit our website Sycamore for more articles about online help.
FAQs Youtube TV on Amazon Firestick
How much is Youtube TV on Firestick?
If your new YouTube app isn’t working on your Fire TV stick, reset the Amazon Firestick TV device to factory settings and reinstall the Youtube TV app.
How do you get help with the Faulty Fire Stick?
If your Amazon Firestick device is faulty or not working properly, you can contact the Amazon Firestick customer support team.
How much is Youtube TV on Firestick?
If you want to watch channels on YouTube TV, you must pay $49.99 per month for a single membership.