If you like anime, Crunchyroll is probably one of the places you go to get your fix. The platform is free with ads, but if you’re a die-hard anime fan, you’re probably a Premium member, which grants you access to the additional library and removes the annoying ads.
If you’re a new Crunchyroll user trying to install it on a new streaming device, you might be perplexed by the activation page and wonder how you can get past it and use the dedicated app.
If you’re attempting to install it on a streaming device, you may have encountered the activation page and are wondering how to activate Crunchyroll.
CRUNCHYROLL ACTIVATE MEMBERSHIP
Www. Crunchyroll activates a number of membership offers, including the Crunchyroll Pass, an 8-day free trial that provides members with special benefits such as first priority sign-up, a double purchase cost discount, and special discounts on selected cartoon shows.
Crunchyroll strives to provide their subscribers with the most comprehensive cartoon selection possible. Their current list contains over 1700 different anime series. Members can also stream multiple titles at the same time to save bandwidth and storage space.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
Crunchyroll recently announced a new program that they claim will change the way subscribers watch anime. According to the company, they are working on a project called Anime Sundays, which will feature new and current anime broadcasts.
Crunchyroll will stream one anime per day for the next twelve weeks, beginning with the anime series Death Note. Anime Sunday will premiere in April and will include every episode of every new anime that airs exclusively on Crunchyroll.
Crunchyroll’s two-year subscription plan is currently in the pre-launch phase. Crunchyroll has not yet specified when the service will be available.
Anime Weekend USA is hosting a Crunchyroll live show from Las Vegas, where they will reveal the dates for Crunchyroll’s second season as well as details on which shows will be available.
Crunchyroll will also host an animal on Thursday, March 24th, from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Pacific. They will feature industry experts discussing the future of Crunchyroll and streaming services.
ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON ROKU
- Begin by pressing the home button on your Roku remote to access the Roku home screen.
- Next, use the menu’s search option, then type ‘Crunchyroll’ into the virtual keyboard.
- Select the Crunchyroll app from the list of available suggestions and click Add channel from the results.
- Once the installation is complete, select Go to Channel.
- After successfully launching Crunchyroll from the channels list, click Sign in and take note of the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Navigate to Crunchyroll.com’s Activation page using your mobile device’s browser (Android or iOS), macOS, or Windows browser.
- If you haven’t already, log in with your account from the right-hand side menu on the activation page.
- Once you have successfully signed in, enter the code that you obtained in step 5 and click on Link Device.
- When you do this, you should notice that your Roku screen changes as you automatically sign in. Following this, you will be able to access the media library.
Alternative Video: How To Activate Crunchyroll In PS4 Console
- Connect DIRECTV To Wi-Fi: How To Do It? (3 Easy Troubleshooting)
- How to Activate Tubi TV on Any Device? Click Here
- View: How To Activate Crackle On Any Device?
ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON PLAYSTATION 3, PLAYSTATION 4, AND PLAYSTATION 5
- If you want to watch Crunchyroll shows on your Playstation console, you must first download the CrunchyRoll app. This will differ slightly depending on your console model, but the basic idea is the same: go to the Playstation Store and download the Crunchyroll app.
- Once the app has been successfully downloaded, open it and navigate to the Try Premium menu via the vertical menu on the left.
- Then, from the newly appeared context menu, select the Login button.
- Then, using a mobile or web browser, go to www.crunchyroll.com/activate and, if you haven’t already, log in with your premium Crunchyroll account.
- Insert the code that is currently displayed on your Playstation screen and click or tap on Link Device on the next screen.
- After a few seconds, you should notice your PlayStation screen changing as you are automatically signed into your premium Crunchyroll account.
ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON XBOX 360, XBOX ONE, AND XBOX SERIES S / X
- First and foremost, go to the Microsoft Store and download the CrunchyRoll app for your Xbox console. The instructions are nearly identical for each Xbox console (360, One, and Series S or X).
- After installing the application, launch it and navigate to the action menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Then, using your controller’s left thumbstick, select and access the Log in tab from the context menu that just appeared.
- Open any type of browser (mobile or desktop) from an extra divide you have lying around the house and navigate to the Crunchyroll.com Activation page.
- Take the time to enter your user credentials and sign in with your Crunchyroll account on the login page.
- Return to your Xbox screen, copy the code that is currently displayed inside the Crunchyroll app, and paste it into the activation page that you previously signed in with from the additional device.
- When you’ve entered the correct code, click Link Device and wait for the operation to finish.
- You should see your Xbox screen change after a few seconds as you sign in.
- At this point, you should be able to watch Crunchyroll content without being interrupted by ads.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON ANDROID?
- First and foremost, navigate to the Play Store from your Android device’s home screen.
- Once inside, use the search bar at the top to look for ‘crunchyroll.’
- Tap on Crunchyroll from the list of results, then tap Install to download the app to your smartphone.
- When the app has finished downloading, open it and, on the first screen, tap on Log In.
- Finally, enter your email address or username and password and click Log In to finish the process.
- After a few seconds, you should be successfully signed in and able to freely browse Crunchyroll’s library.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON IOS
- First and foremost, go to your iOS device’s home screen and tap on the App Store.
- Once inside the App Store, use the search box at the top to look for the Crunchyroll app.
- Once you’ve found the correct listing of the Crunchyroll listing app, tap on the download icon and wait for the app to be downloaded and installed.
- After downloading and installing the app, launch it and begin by accepting the permissions.
- Finally, click Log In and follow the on-screen instructions to sign in with your premium Crunchyroll account.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON WII U?
- To begin, go to the Nintendo eShop and download the free Crunchyroll app.
- After downloading the app, launch it and navigate to the Login screen via the vertical menu on the left.
- When you’re inside the login screen, ignore the code that appears on your screen.
- Next, open a mobile or desktop browser, navigate to Crunchyroll.com’s Activation page, sign in with your account, and enter the code you obtained in step 3.
- Finally, click Link Device and wait for your Wii U screen to change – once it does, you will be able to use Crunchyroll on your Nintendo console as usual.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON CHROMECAST?
- Launch the Crunchyroll app on your Android or iPhone. Download it from the App Store or Play Store if you don’t already have it.
- Make sure your mobile device and Chromecast are both connected to the same home network.
- Navigate to Crunchyroll and look for the Cast button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- When you see it, tap it once and then choose your Chromecast device from the list of available options.
- Stream whatever you want using your Chromecast device. Because the content is streamed from your mobile phone, you do not need to activate as you would normally – but you must still be signed in to your Crunchyroll account from your mobile device.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON APPLETV
- Turn on your Apple TV and make sure you’re signed in with your Apple account – otherwise, this won’t work.
- Navigate to the Home screen with your Apple TV remote, then select the App Store icon from the list of available options.
- Once inside the App Store interface, use the search function at the top to look for ‘crunchyroll’ and wait for the results.
- When the results are ready, go to the Crunchyroll entry and click Get to begin the installation process.
- When the installation is finished, click Log In, then enter your Crunchyroll credentials and wait until you are successfully signed in.
HOW TO ACTIVATE CRUNCHYROLL ON FIRETV?
- Open the Google Play Store app from the home menu on your FireTV device.
- Then, using the search function, look for ‘Crunchyroll’ and choose one of the highlighted options.
- Access the CrunchyRoll app from the list of results (under Apps & Games).
- Tap Get from the CrunchyRoll dedicated listing and wait for the download to finish.
- When the download is finished, click Open to launch Crunchyroll.
- When the application has finished loading, select Log In from the list of available options and enter your credentials as directed.
You should be able to watch your favorite cartoons on this channel now. The process for activating Crunchyroll is nearly identical for any device. As a result, you can use the instructions above to activate it on virtually any other device you intend to use. However, you should first ensure that it is supported.
If you receive an error message indicating that your Crunchyroll activation code is invalid, simply refresh the page to obtain a new activation code. Then, repeat the process to get to the activation page.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I activate a Crunchyroll code?
If a code was available for use, it would appear on the screen where you would log in from within the app settings (hamburger menu) after you started it. Otherwise, all you have to do is enter your log name or email address and password.
How do I connect my device to Crunchyroll?
After successfully launching Crunchyroll from the channels list, click Sign in and take note of the activation code that appears on the screen. Navigate to Crunchyroll.com’s Activation page using your mobile device’s browser (Android or iOS), macOS, or Windows browser.
Can you make a Crunchyroll account for free?
Viewers of Crunchyroll can sign up for a free account or one of the company’s tier-based membership plans. With a free profile, you can watch ads-supported content one week after it airs in Japan. Crunchyroll simulcasts the content for premium users the same day — and only an hour after it airs in Japan.