If you’re wondering how to activate Tubi TV, this post will undoubtedly assist you. Tubi, as you may know, is an American OTT platform owned by Fox Corporation that allows you to watch movies and TV shows online. The platform was launched in 2014, and as of 2021, it had approximately 33 million users.
To access Tubi TV content, you must first create an account. Signing up for an account is completely free, and you will have immediate access to the content.
HOW TO ACTIVATE TUBI TV ON ROKU?
In order to sign up for Tubi TV on your Roku, please follow the steps below.
- From your home screen, launch the Tubi app application. Please install the Roku app first if you haven’t already.
- Press the left directional key on your Roku remote to bring up the left navigation column. After you’ve opened the left navigation menu, click on the Sign In Button.
- You will see an activation code on your screen after signing up. Read and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Now, on a second device, open any browser and type tubi.tv/activate into the address bar before clicking/tapping the search button. Please keep the activation code displayed on your TV screen until the installation is complete.
- If you already have a Tubi account, click the Sign In button. You can also log in with your Facebook or Google account. If you are a first-time user, click Create an Account and follow the on-screen instructions to register.
Within seconds, you will be redirected to the Activate A Device page; if you are not redirected to the device page, go to (tubi.tv/activate). Make certain that you type it into an address bar. On your TV screen, you will see an activation code that you must enter in order to activate the device.
The TV screen will automatically update. This page may take several seconds to load if you have slow internet access. You can now watch your favorite shows.
HOW TO ACTIVATE TUBI ACCOUNT ON SAMSUNG TV?
Go through the following steps if you want to sign in to Tubi using a supported Samsung Smart TV.
- On your Samsung Smart TV, open the Tubi app.
- When you press the left directional arrow key on your Samsung Smart TV Remote, a navigation column will appear on the screen with options such as Sign In, Categories, TV Shows, Settings, and so on.
- When you go to Sign in, a “Activation Code” will appear on your television screen.
- You can now use any web browser (Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla) on any device (mobile, computer, or tablet) and type (tubitv.com/activate) in the address bar and click on search.
- If you are not logged in, you must log in or register before proceeding.
- After registering or signing in, you will be redirected to the Activate a device page. Please enter the code displayed on the TV screen and press the Activate Device button.
You will now be signed in to Tubi on both your Samsung Smart TV and Web Browser after an automatic refresh.
Alternative Video: How To Activate Tubi TV?
- How to Fix YouTube TV Not Working on Firestick? (9 Methods)
- Did YouTube Cancel TV Free Trial? See Here
- How to Fix YouTube Playback Error? View Here
HOW TO ACTIVATE TUBI ON AMAZON FIRE TV?
- Open the Tubi app from your Amazon home screen.
- Press the left directional key on your Fire TV remote to bring up the left navigation column. Click on the “Sign In” link at the top of the left column.
- Your screen will now display an activation code. Follow the instructions provided there. Open a web browser on a second device and navigate to tubitv.com/activate. Throughout the process, keep the activation code visible on your Amazon Fire TV.
- If you already have a Tubi account, you can easily get started by logging in with your email and password, or you can log in with your Google/Apple ID/Facebook Account. If you do not already have a Tubi account, you can create one by clicking on Register.
- You will now be redirected to the activation page for your device. If you are not automatically redirected to the Activate Device Page, go to tubi.tv/activate. Please enter the code displayed on your TV screen and press the Activate Device button. The screen on your Amazon Fire TV will automatically update. If your connection is slow, it may take a few seconds longer.
HOW TO ACTIVATE TUBI ON APPLE TV?
- Open the App Store app on your Apple TV.
- Tubi can be found in the Apple Store App by browsing or searching for it.
- Open the app after you’ve downloaded it.
- If you already have a Tubi account, click the Sign In button; otherwise, click the Register Button.
- After you sign in, an activation code will appear on the screen of your Apple TV. Make sure to keep it visible.
- Now, in a web browser, navigate to tubitv.com/activate. If you are not logged in to the Tubi web browser, you must first log in with your email address or Facebook account.
- Click Sign In, then enter the activation code that appears on your Apple TV screen, and then click the Submit button.
HOW TO ACTIVATE TUBI ON ANDROID TV?
- Scroll down to Apps on the Android TV Home screen. And then launch the Google Play Store app.
- Look for the Tubi app.
- Download and install the Tubi app once you’ve found it.
- After installation, open the Tubi app and click on Sign In if you already have a Tubi account; otherwise, click on the Register button to create a Tubi account. You can also use your Google or Facebook account to sign in.
- After successfully signing in, an activation code will appear on your Android TV screen; simply leave it as is.
- Now, in a web browser, navigate to tubitv.com/activate. Simply enter the email address or Facebook account that is linked to your Tubi account.
- Enter the Activation Code that appears on the screen of your Android TV and press the Submit button.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ON TUBI TV?
Changing your Tubi TV email address is a simple process. Simply follow the steps outlined below.
- To begin, open a web browser and navigate to tubi.tv (Chrome, Safari).
- Tap the sign in option in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Enter your email address and password to log in. If you prefer, you can also sign up through Facebook.
- Click on the title at the top of your screen as you sign in/up.
- Your email address is visible. After deleting the previous one, you can easily replace it with a new one.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ACTIVATING TUBI TV?
If you activate Tubi TV on your smart device, you will receive offers such as
- Huge collection of shows and movies: Similar to Netflix, users can enjoy an amazing streaming experience with shows and movies that they can filter based on their preferences.
- Because Tubi is free. Users may be able to watch movies and television shows for free. Tubi is a good streaming service that allows you to watch TV shows and movies for free.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE ACTIVATION CODE DOESN’T WORK?
If the activation code does not work, try the methods listed below.
- Get A New Activation Code And Try Activating It: If the previous activation code did not work, simply resign and obtain a new activation code. If you try to activate it, it will be activated.
- Check Your Network: If your network isn’t up to par, the activation code won’t work. Check the network speed in your area before activating. If it’s weak, give it some time to recover before activating your tubi account.
- Clear Caches And Cookies: Cookies and cache files may prevent Tubi TV from being activated; follow the instructions in this post to clear caches and cookies.
- Run a System Scan: Viruses can cause problems when starting Tubi. Run a full scan of your system with antivirus software to remove the virus.
- Contact the Tubi Support Team: If activating Tubi continues to be difficult for you, you should contact the Tubi Support Team and ask them to look into the issue. You can get in touch with them at tubitv.com/static/support.
Run all of the preceding methods before attempting to activate Tubi TV. I hope you don’t have the problem anymore.
I believe the steps to activate Tubi TV on streaming platforms are straightforward. Tubi TV is simple to watch on your phone, TV, or computer. The best part is that it is entirely free. All you have to do is follow the activation steps outlined above and activate Tubi as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I share my Tubi TV?
Launch the Tubi app. Choose a video. To the right of the Play button, click the Share icon (image below). If your friends do not have the app, they will be invited to download it after clicking the Share icon and sending it to them!
Why is Tubi not working on my Samsung Smart TV?
Unplug your modem and router. Wait at least 1 minute before reconnecting all of your devices to the power outlet. Restart your Roku, Samsung, or Vizio TV, then relaunch the Tubi app.
Can I watch Tubi on my smart TV?
Tubi can be found in the Samsung App Store on your TV. Tubi is in the “Videos” category, but if you search for “Tubi,” the app will be displayed for you to download.