How to Activate Showtime Anytime? You wonder? Read more to get the answer.
Showtime Anytime has been in operation since 2010. It is a part of CBS’s premium satellite and cable network Showtime. Hundreds of hours of TV shows, movies, stand-up comedy, and other content are available through the service.
Showtime Anytime is supported by a variety of software and hardware platforms. Each device, however, must be manually activated. Depending on the platform you use, here’s how to activate Showtime Anytime.
WHAT IS SHOWTIME ANYTIME?
Before we get into Showtime Anytime, let’s define Showtime. ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks owns Showtime, a premium television network in the United States. It is the flagship product of Showtime Networks, a Premium Content Group unit of ViacomCBS Domestic Media Networks.
If you live in the United States, you are probably familiar with Viacom or Showtime. Despite its premium status, Showtime remains popular due to its high-quality service and performance. I’m sure if you’ve used it, you’ve noticed the difference between this TV network and others.
Now, Showtime has a subscription for watching all of the shows, movies, and series on the web, but you can do the same with the Showtime Anytime app. It doesn’t cost anything extra and comes with the Showtime Anytime app for free.
Get Big Discounts for Internet, Phone, Mobile, and WIFI.
Up to 50% off
Toll-Free Number 1-855-202-7237
(Xfinity, Spectrum, COX, Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, etc.)
All you have to do is download the app and you’ll be able to watch everything you want, especially Showtime network exclusives. That is, if you first activate Showtime Anytime. The Showtime Anytime app is also available for a variety of devices.
Alternative Video: Activate Showtime Anytime On Roku
Here is a short video on how to activate showtime.
- Xfinity Stream Roku Not Working: Read Post
- How Fix YouTube Not Working On Samsung TV? View Here
- How to Cast YouTube Kids on Roku TV? [Solved, 5 Solutions]
PREREQUISITES TO INSTALL SHOWTIME ANYTIME
Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, Apple TV, Chromecast with Google TV, LG TVs, Roku, Samsung Smart TVs, and Xbox One are all supported by Showtime Anytime. Here are the requirements for accessing Showtime Anytime.
- Your cable or satellite provider must be a Showtime program participant and licensed to stream the service.
- You must be a subscriber to Showtime through your cable or satellite provider.
- Before you can use the Showtime Anytime service on your device, you must first create a Showtime Anytime account.
To get started, go to Showtime’s website and fill out the registration form. To enroll, you’ll need your provider, such as Time Warner, DirecTV, Dish, and so on.
HOW TO CREATE A SHOWTIME ACCOUNT?
Here are the steps to sign up for Showtime Anytime.
- To begin creating your own account, you must first open a Showtime Anytime account.
- Look for and click the ‘Get Showtime Now’ button.
- Select the best service provider.
- Choose the ones that work best for you from the various categories.
STEPS TO ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME
The best place to begin with activating showtime is with your device. Here is a detailed guide that will walk you through the process of activating showtime at any time.
- Begin by launching the ‘Showtime Anytime’ application on any device that you intend to use for streaming.
- Locate the ‘Settings’ menu. Once you’ve found it, navigate to the program and then choose ‘play’ or ‘activate’ from the available options.
- You will also see a code on your screen. In your browser, navigate to the Showtime link. After a successful redirection, you must log in to the mobile app. If you’re on a mobile device, look for Menu > Settings > Activate Devices.
- First, you must locate the code. After that, you must enter it and then click Submit for the code to be activated.
- It is now entirely dependent on whether or not you are logged into Showtime Anytime. If not, you must enter the username and password that will allow you to access Showtime Anytime. You’re ready to go once you’ve entered your credits.
- As soon as a success message appears on your screen, you can begin using Showtime Anytime.
One thing to keep an eye out for is whether or not your streaming service is listed. If it isn’t listed, it means it isn’t available in your area. As a result, before you begin using the service, contact your provider and authenticate.
ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME ON IPHONE/ANDROID APP
The app is the quickest way to activate your Showtime Anytime account. Here are the links for Android users and iOS users. Both platforms use the same activation procedure.
- Fire up the Showtime Anytime app.
- Choose a video to watch by tapping on it.
- Choose “Play.”
- Select your streaming service or provider when prompted. Sign in to your provider or service account if prompted.
- The activation code will be displayed. Make a note of it.
- Open a browser and navigate to showtimeanytime.com/activate.
- Log in to Showtime Anytime whenever you want.
- Your account has been activated when the success message appears on the screen.
ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME ON APPLE TV
If you’d like to watch Showtime Anytime shows through your Apple TV, here’s what you need to do.
- Navigate to the Showtime Anytime channel on Apple TV.
- Choose a program to watch and press “Play” or “Activate.”
- On the activation screen, select your streaming or TV provider from the list.
- Take note of the activation code that appears on the screen.
- Next, open your browser on your computer.
- Go to the official Showtime Anytime website.
- Adhere to the activation instructions.
- Please sign in to your account.
- Enter your Apple TV activation code after entering the credentials for your TV or satellite provider account.
- If the success message appears on the screen, you can return to your Apple TV and begin watching your favorite shows on Showtime Anytime.
ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME ON ANDROID TV
Sharp, TP Vision, Philips, Sony, Nvidia, Nexus, and Razer are among the eligible providers at the time of writing. Here’s how to use Android TV to activate Showtime Anytime.
- On your Android TV, navigate to the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Choose a video and click “Activate” or “Play.”
- Choose your service provider from the list.
- The activation code will be displayed on the screen. Make a note of it.
- Start your computer’s browser.
- Navigate to the Showtime Anytime official website’s activation page.
- Adhere to the activation instructions.
- Then, on the “Activate Devices” page, activate your device.
- When you see the success message, you’re all set to watch Showtime Anytime on your Android TV.
ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME ON ROKU
Another eligible platform is Roku, and here’s how to use it to activate Showtime Anytime.
- Switch on your Roku and navigate to the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Then, open the menu and select “Activate.”
- Choose your streaming service or TV provider from the drop-down menu. You will be unable to activate the service on your Roku if it is not on the list.
- When the activation code appears on the screen, write it down.
- Navigate to the activation page on Showtime Anytime’s website using your computer’s browser.
- Adhere to the activation instructions.
- Then, go to the “Activate Devices” page and enter your provider’s account information.
- Enter the Roku activation code.
CAN’T ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ON THE ROKU?
If you are unable to activate Showtime on Roku, try resetting your wireless network. Unfortunately, Roku occasionally experiences network connection issues, and there is no simple way to make Roku forget a network that you manually added to the device.
Resetting your network, on the other hand, is simple; it only takes a few extra steps to forget your wireless network on a Roku device.
ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME ON XBOX ONE
To activate Showtime Anytime on your Xbox One, follow these steps.
- Start your Xbox One.
- Activate the Showtime Anytime channel.
- Open the menu and choose either “Activate” or “Play.”
- You will see a list of providers who are eligible. Locate and select your service provider.
- The screen will then display an activation code. Again, it’s best if you write this down.
- Navigate to the official Showtime Anytime website using your computer’s web browser.
- Locate the activation page and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Go to the “Activate Devices” page and enter your provider’s username and password.
- Enter the activation code for your Xbox One.
- When you see the success message, you’re all set to watch Showtime Anytime on your Xbox One.
ACTIVATE SHOWTIME ANYTIME ON AMAZON FIRE STICKS
Follow these steps to enable Showtime Anytime on Amazon Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
- On your Amazon Fire TV Stick, install the Showtime App.
- Then, launch the app via Hulu Plus or the Showtime App (either way works).
- If you haven’t already, sign up now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. You will be billed through your Amazon account.
- You can use Showtime on other supported devices after subscribing.
WHERE DO I ENTER MY SHOWTIME ANYTIME ACTIVATION CODE?
You must go to the exact location on the Showtime website regardless of how you choose to watch Showtime Anytime. Then, in your web browser, navigate to www.showtimeanytime.com/activate. This task can be completed on your phone (via the app), computer, or tablet.
Before registering an account, make sure to check the list of hardware and software platforms that support Showtime Anytime. Check out the list of qualified providers as well. If you have any issues during or after activation, please contact the official Showtime Help Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I share my Showtime Anytime account?
Showtime Anytime will allow up to 5 members of a household to register separately if your TV provider supports multiple users per household. NOTE: The primary account holder for any household must first register with Showtime Anytime before any sub accounts can be registered.
How do I activate devices on Showtime app?
When you see the code on your screen, open a web browser on your computer and go to showtimeanytime.com/activate OR open and login to the SHOWTIME Anytime app downloaded to your mobile device and go to Menu > Settings > Activate Devices.
How many devices can use Showtime Anytime?
Showtime allows you to stream on up to three devices at once per account, but you can sign in to as many as five.
I'm a tech writer and editor. I love technology. I'm excited about networking and streaming. I'm always looking for new and exciting ways to use technology. I believe technology can be a force for good in the world, and I strive to use it in my work.